Novateur is innovation. We are a full-service Innovation, Digital, and Information Technology company, providing business solutions that streamline processes, reduce costs, increase productivity, and return on investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Chief Operations Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Line Manager: Chief Operations Officer
Supervises: Team Leads, Brand Managers
Key Relationships: Management, Team Leads, Brand Managers
Reporting Times: Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Executive Assistants perform more than administrative tasks; they are often the executive’s “right-hand person” who enables them to advance company initiatives and goals.
- They filter and attend to the day-to-day functions that are part of the executive’s role so that the executive can focus on the high-level leadership and strategy functions.
- As the Executive Assistant to the Chief Operating Officer, expect dynamic responsibilities with no one day being the same.
- Your responsibilities will cut across scheduling, organizing, administrative, operational, and general business development activities.
- You will prioritize your responsibilities, be hands-on, and liaise with a cross-section of stakeholders internally and externally under the supervision of the COO.
Duties / Functions
- Work directly with the Executives to support all aspects of their daily work routine including coordinating, monitoring, and communicating work, projects, and programs with other staff, departments, or stakeholders as needed.
- Maintain the Executive’s calendar, including scheduling meetings, appointments, speaking engagements, and travel (may include domestic and international) arrangements.
- Attend meetings, take notes of discussions, organize documents, maintain records, filing and retrieve such records and documents.
- Draft, review and send official communications and documents on behalf of the Executive including but not limited to letters, pitches, presentations, financial spreadsheets, reports, and agenda material.
- Prepare, reconcile, and submit expense reports.
- Maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Undertaking research and reviewing critical information.
- Serve as a liaison between the Executive, staff, and the public. This includes receiving and screening the Executive’s contact channels and visitors, answering a variety of questions with tact and diplomacy, taking messages, and directing communication appropriately for resolution whilst responding to emails, answering, and returning phone calls the Executive approves, and following up with such contacts.
- Content curation and Management of the Executive’s Social Media Accounts.
- Engage in strategic business development activities including but not limited to the curation of ideas, lead generation, writing proposals, preparing tender documentation, and curating partnerships.
- Assist the Executive in project planning, prioritization, execution, and training; as well as in fostering collaboration of end-users and key stakeholders.
- Determine priority of matters of attention for the Executive; redirect matters to staff to handle, or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Keep the Executive advised of time-sensitive and priority issues, ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and errands.
- Any other duty that may be required.
Key Performance Indices:
- Average Response Time to Queries <= 30 minutes
- Task Completion >= 80%.
- BSc. in Public Administration, Business Administration or related.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organization skills
- Time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly Analytical
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of frequently used computer software and programs.
- Proven experience working as an Executive Assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Experience working in Marketing, Sales, Operations, or Business Development related roles is a plus.
- Understanding of business strategies, market trends, target market, techniques, etc.
- Experience meeting targets, negotiation, and assertion skills when dealing with clients.
- Aggressive persuasion, resilience, and business skills.
- Strong communication, presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, and task management skills.
- Work well under pressure, and with little to no supervision whilst achieving targets.
- Highly organized
- Pleasant personality
- Team player
- Innovative and Creative
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Leadership Skills.
- Minimum of 18 months contract.
- Subject to 3 months probationary evaluation on the job at minimum salary band.
- 3 months’ notice before resignation or termination.
- Refund of 3 months salary in breach of 1,2,3 above.
- Compulsory attendance of induction, quarterly scheduled training, and organization’s yearly retreat.
- Self-paced learning of how to use work and productivity tools within the probation period.
- Provision of Police report or background check.
- Provision of signed guarantor or reference from the previous place of work.
- Medical report for frequent sick leave beyond approved limits.
- Abide by all organization policies including but not limited to Employee Policy, Information Protection Policy, and ATIT.
- Salary: N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
- Health & Wellness
- Employee assistance program focused on mental health.
- Financial Wellbeing
- Compensation for work successfully carried out
- Bonuses subject to management’s approval:
- 0.01% – 10% performance bonus on client’s projects successfully executed.
- 5% – 20% commission on new clients acquired from the post holder’s social capital.
- 1-on-1 Financial Coaching
- Flexibility & Time-Off
- Hybrid work environment up to 2 days/week subject to management’s approval and business needs.
- Paid time off work post probation including vacation, bereavement, jury days, sick leave, parental leave, disability, and approved holidays.
- Remote work opportunities.
- Community & Personal Development
- Educational reimbursement for approved learning programs.
- Access to internal training.
- Unrestricted access to sell personal courses on the organization’s e-learning platform.
- Novateur Extras subject to Management’s approval
- Inspiring spaces to work & collaborate;
- Air-Conditioned Work Spaces
- Conference Room
- Small Meeting Areas
- Kitchen Area
- Entertainment Section fitted with a Pool Table, TV, Media Player, & Game Console,
- Internet-enabled computers & devices
- Email & Telephone Systems
- Printing & Photocopying Machines
- Stationery, Postage, & Packaging
- Daily Newspapers & Reference Books
- Access to top-notch work and productivity tools.
- Recognition & Rewards.
- Celebration of Special days & events subject to Management’s approval.
- Company-sponsored trips and travel.
- Expense reimbursement on substantiated company-related expenses with receipts.
- Career advise.
Deadline: 18th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online