Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fabricator
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a motivated, experienced Fabricator to join our company as a Welder Fabricator.
- You construct and manufacture metal parts and products, taking particular care to produce clean, polished welds.
- You follow blueprints, determine material measurements, and take responsibility for fabricating parts used in later assembly processes.
- You are responsible for the quality of your output, so you must be able to perform simple tests to ensure weld quality and tolerance.
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for later assembly.
- Follow blueprints to ensure exact specifications of output.
- Produce strong, clean welds.
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds.
- Perform efficient welding of various metal objects with help of gas torch and welder.
- Perform repair to damage alloy articles and prepare new articles with help of welding machines.
- Analyze diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly with help of welding torch.
- Administer all welding activities such as riveting and welding small parts and finished products.
- Degree in Engineering or related field from an accredited University is required for this role;
- Specialized certification preferred.
- Excellent eyesight and color vision.
- Minimum of 3 years solid welding experience required.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills.
- Available to work extended hours.
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills.
- Physical dexterity.
- Prior experience welding, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals.
- Ability to stand, crouch, and occasionally lift heavy equipment.
- Blueprint reading and knowledge of common welding symbols.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.