Brit Property Nigeria Limited RC1404978 is a property development company incorporated in Nigeria by Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 and that the Company is limited by Shares. Our primary business interests are land, infrastructure/property development, land survey, property marketing, and estate agency.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- 2 – 5 years of work experience
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop,Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Proximity to Ajah is compulsory.