WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head – Engineering, Commission, Operations & Maintenance
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- Manage the design, fabrication and project management of engineering and maintenance projects and services that meet the needs of Company’s customers, within agreed timeline, budget and quality standards.
- Accountable for the integration of all engineering projects and services to the Company`s Corporate strategy.
- Responsible for technical integrity and assuring standards for all Company`s engineering projects and services
- Accountable for project management discipline for engineering consultants, service providers and contractors
- Plan and programme manage all (in-house, outsourced) projects, ensuring adherence to agreed standards.
- Accountable for resourcing all Company`s projects including an outsourcing and flexible workforce philosophy.
- Manage the individual engineering disciplines and integrate their output into customer service deliverables
- Accountability for client interface, ensuring alignment between functionality and customer expectation.
- Responsible for ECOM planning and management and quality assurance for engineering designs and projects
- Responsible for cost estimation, budgeting and resourcing of engineering projects/operations for profitability
- Accountable for managing and mitigating all project risks, incorporating key risks in the corporate risk register
- Responsible for business and individual performance for all employees in the Engineering function.
- Acts as a change agent and business leader for the organisation within and outside the Engineering function.
- Provide management information and periodic performance reporting for the Engineering function.
- Responsible for managing the growth, learning and leadership development of engineering staff
- Responsible for the implementation of the Quality Management System for continuous improvement and satisfaction of applicable regulatory and customer requirements.
Requisite Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field. Relevant certification in Project Management e.g. PMP, Prince2000, is mandatory. Must be a member of COREN or NSE
- Must have at least 12 years work experience in a similar function. Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a management role, with proven capacity to lead a high performance cross functional team.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Strong Analytical abilities
- People Management
- Business knowledge
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and oral)
- Project and Programme management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online