PZ Cussons is a dynamic consumer products group and innovator of some of the world’s best known and loved brands. Calling on over 130 years of expertise, we operate internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth. Our world-class supply chain and distribution networks enable us to meet our global consumer needs and deliver quality brands that add value and enhance everyday lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Requisition ID: JR000291
Location: Nigeria Head Office
Job Type: Full time
- Engage Line Executives and other stakeholders in determining business needs and proactively contribute to the development of strategic HR solutions (organization design, change management, talent development, recruitment, compensation etc.) in collaboration with the Centre of Excellence (CoE) Specialists.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of the inherent business environment and can provide interventions to business leadership on the strategic people agenda to maintain competitive edge.
- Design and collaborate with the Talent team and Business Line Managers to identify, engage, and retain talents within the organization and driving career development plans for employees.
- Provide advisory services to the business managers on HR policies, ensuring the right interpretation of the policies are applied in managing human resources in the Business Unit and lead on the development and implementation of new HR policies
- Engage Line Management, investigate related employee issues and challenges, develop and socialize mitigating options with HR and business management and ensure implementation of solutions in the Line.
- Engage Line Managers and Training Specialists on training needs identification and gaps based on perceived business imperatives, development of core curriculum content, and ensure the successful implementation of training plan for the employees
- Lead or provide input to the CoE Specialist on Structure evaluation and requirements of role to confirm vacancy is required, business headcount management, make input into new job specifications and adjustments of existing job specifications
- Drive the annual implementation and report on entire Performance Management process, results and ratings.
- Manage SBU level Talent sourcing and employment in conjunction with the CoE to ensure adequate, available pipeline and timely resourcing.
- Manage the headcount budget process of assigned SBU to ensure optimal staffing
- Liaise with SBU director to analyze trends and HR metrics to develop interventions and human performance/recognition programs.
- Works closely with HR Director, Business Leadership and Line Managers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online