Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a progressive Human Resource Management Firm with its Headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a team of professionals from various field of study who have come together to build Eclat Human Resources Consulting serving clients across the nation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Intern (NYSC)
Location: Jahi, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: HR Department
Report To: HR Senior Associate
Slots: 2 Openings
The ideal candidate will (but not limited to):
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them appropriately.
- Post new positions on various websites.
- Coordinate candidate interviews (physicals and virtual), and medical test.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
- Track cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
- Complete and mail out offer and regret letters.
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able or escalate the request to a more senior team member.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects ..
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or Business Management.
- 0 – 1 year of administrative experience.
- Must be a Batch B Corp member resident in Abuja.
- Must have an interest in HR and looks to build a career path in the field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs especially Word and PowerPoint.
- Personable, able to deal with a variety of people comfortably and pleasantly.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Problem solving capabilities necessary to accomplish the duties and tasks of the people.
- Ability to correctly make decisions involving client issues/ problems.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Deadline: 15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.