Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale. We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR / Recruiter
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Review the employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Track staffing requirements and oversee the hiring of new employees as needed.
- Maintain and update all staff personnel files; using an appropriate checklist to ensure complete documentation
- Take the lead on the performance management process with the collation of mid-year and end-of-year review documentation as well as draft confirmation letters for staff who are due.
- Provide advice to management on employee relations issues including maintaining payment schedules and issuing memos to accounts for payment/due dates for Pension, Health Insurance and other statutory deductions.
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Maintain and update all staff personnel files; using an appropriate checklist to ensure complete documentation.
- Ensure regular updates of the HR database with information on personnel records, bio data, salaries, or promotions as well as resignations.
- BSc in Human Resources Management / Industrial Relations & Personnel Management or any related field
- 4 years of experience
- CIPM certification is a key requirement
- Excellent people management skills.
- Business process optimization skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to navigate stressful situations
- Must demonstrate the confidence and ability to relate with stakeholders in an assertive and professional way.
- N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Deadline: 6th August, 2022.