Adexen was mandated by an international Logistics company to recruit an experienced individual for its operations in the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Advisor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Logistics & Transport
Job Seniority: Senior level
Job Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full time
- Responsible for providing day-to-day human resources services at sites operation and other HR functions for other location that may be assigned by the Head HR.
- Handle and effect employee request regarding Human Resources issues, rules and regulations.
- Inform the Head Office HR promptly of all employees’ grievances.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to HR procedures and policies at the site.
- Monitor and ensure accurate payments of staff overtime, night and weekend allowance.
- Inform Head Office HR immediately regarding any employee relations issues.
- Giving monthly report of activities to Human Resources Manager
- Report all staff benefit and other HR related issues to the Head Office HR and ensure each issue is taken care of in good time.
- Monitor staff attendance register at the site.
- Management of site employee’s staff welfare i.e. leave, medical, canteen etc in close collaboration with Head Office HR
- Opening of files for Permanent/contract staff and ensuring documents are filed in their personal files and arrange appropriately.
- In-charge of external provider services (suppliers) to ensure that they are compliance with the company’s laid down rules.
- Issuance of necessary documents e.g. ID card to contract staff
- Keeping records of sick leaves.
- Dispatches Human Resources internal/external documents to the recipients/keeping record of dispatch.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources business or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in employee relations hourly workforce environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a HR supervisory role
- Previous working experience within an international Group is a plus
- Member of CIPM as added advantage
- Large multi-cultural team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.