Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Permanent
- Responsible for Toner replacement.
- Cabling & Cable Management.
- Assume responsibility for documentation and inventory supervision.
- Office activation for users on firewall and server administration.
- Troubleshooting basic hardware/software issues on PCs.
- Preparing new Desktops.
- IP telephony troubleshooting.
- Support all users with IT installation and configuration of new equipment per the IT Administrator’s request.
- Assist with troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware & software applications to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Responsible for providing direct end-user assistance and education in all our branches.
- Administration of CCTV, Access control, IP telephony.
- Knowledge of Troubleshooting printers and photocopy machines issues.
- Knowledge in Networking.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or in a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar role.
- A+ and N+ are preferred.
- Communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills.
- Team player.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online