Emsley Oil & Gas Limited, an oil & gas company, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure accountable, timely and cost-effective release of peacekeeping cargos along with personnel.
- Ensure all supervised staff members are trained as well as cross-trained adequately.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
- Ensure logistics requirements take gender-specific needs into consideration.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement, funding, substantive units and humanitarian affairs.
- Develop and execute logistics support policy, processes and methodologies to general benefit of all mission units.
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Involve in technical survey missions for new assignments and pre-deployment corroboration visits to troop contributing countries.
- Guide and oversee performance of new and junior logistics officers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 1 year experience.
N150,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.