Naijish is a platform focused on providing the best resources for people to learn Nigerian languages. We recognize that there are few resources available for learning Nigerian languages, and want to support people learning these languages both in Nigeria and across the diaspora.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Marketing Intern (Social Media & Blog Writing)
2.) Nigerian Language Teacher
Employment Type: Internship / Part-time
Working Hours: 8-10 hours per week
General Education Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree (or currently studying)
General Language Requirements:
- Fluent in English & Nigerian language (Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa)
Job Requirements (Marketing Intern)
- We are looking for engaging and energetic interns that can write in one of the following languages, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa.
- Any relevant experience in social media marketing is ideal but not essential.
- You do not have to have previous blog writing experience for this role as on the job training will be provided, however, it is essential that you can fluently write and speak the Nigerian language.
- This role is part-time meaning that those in university will be able to perform the role alongside their studies or other commitments and working hours are flexible and between 8-10 hours per week.
- A positive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible working
- Working from Home
Deadline: 10th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.