Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Officer to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing activities and campaigns. You will be the one to ensure that all marketing operations are successful in meeting the goals set by management.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campaigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various metrics
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing material and oversee distribution
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- BSc in Business Administration from an accredited University or relevant field is required for this role;
- At least 3 years’ in previous experience as a Marketing Officer.
- Proven experience as marketing officer or similar role;
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles;
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM);
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills;
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities;
- Creativity and commercial awareness;
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- Excellent communication (written and oral).
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.