QEFAS college is a preparatory school that gets students ready for local and international universities. We believe all students are unevenly gifted and talented and that majority of students fail national exams due to a broken educational system.
At QEFAS our goal and promise to our clients (parents & guardian) is a 90% success rate with our platform. Based in Lagos, Nigeria, we leverage an immersive learning experience with virtual tools combined with in-person engagement between students and tutors to provide this unique learning experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mathematics Teacher
Location: Iyana Ipaja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for a subject teacher (Mathematics), to help us grow and accelerate our impact.
- This would be a completely in-person position as we continue to follow local COVID-19 guidelines.
- The successful candidate will be able to multitask and prioritize students’ needs and incoming requests without requiring close supervision.
- Qefas seeks to attract teachers who are experts in their field, love working with students, and who, through their teaching, inspire students to reach their highest potential.
- This job has a lot of range in the work and in the level of people you will interact with; you’ll need to be sensitive to information requiring discretion. It is exciting and fun, and you will learn a lot about a lot!
- Master’s / B.Sc Degree in Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering or similar field from an accredited university
- Teaching credential/certificate/license as needed for the role
- 5 years of teaching experience
- Highly developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships effectively and professionally with families and students
- Experience developing and implementing curriculum
- Physical ability to handle frequent sitting, stooping, bending, pushing, pulling, and moving throughout the room
- Proven ability to maintain a safe and studious classroom environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement age-appropriate curriculum
- Working autonomously and handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience with and/or excitement for working with educational software.
- Ability to design and drive lab experiments is preferred
- Must be located in or willing to relocate to Lagos/Ipaja area.
- N80,000 – N150,000 / month.
Deadline: 8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Leave a Reply