Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We’re leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Cadbury Bournvita, TomTom, Cloret, and Trident gum. Our 90,000+ colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That’s who we are.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: My Pay Advisor, West Africa
Reference ID: R-58772
Job Type: Full time, Regular
- Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
- Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Matter.
- You are a specialist in a process, workstream or area in Mondelēz International Business Services, working to support impeccable service operations.
How You Will Contribute
- You will use your in-depth process and service knowledge in your area of expertise to ensure that service level agreements and obligations are met.
- As a co-owner of the development of standard operating procedures, you will drive standardization and simplification of processes.
- In addition, you will provide input for training materials, ensure that standard operating procedures and data protection activities comply with Mondelez International policies and the law, analyze and report on exceptions and offer recommendations for process improvements, and lead the sustainable continuous improvement process for the team.
What You Will Bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
- Your specific process area
- Working in a shared service organization
- Being a good team player and influencing others
- Process design and mapping, and business requirement gathering experience
- Communicating effectively, applying interpersonal skills and taking initiative
Requirements / Qualifications
- University Degree in Human Resources, Accounting / Finance or any related course.
- 2-3 years of experience in similar function
- Fluent English, good PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Excellent Knowledge of Human Manager, SAP or other ERP tool
- Deep understanding of country specifics pay & Compensation laws
- Heavy contacts with Labour Office, Regulatory agencies, (36 Tax offices, PFAs, Immigration office, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet set deadlines
- Good appreciation and knowledge of MS office suites
- Problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills (speak local Nigerian Languages)
- Ability to create / drive team spirit
- High ethical standard and level of integrity
- Demonstrable experience in handling/managing Payroll/Tax audits, Pension, NHF and Immigration matters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online