The Nigeria Police Force invites candidates who participated in the medical screening exercise of the 2021 recruitment exercise of Ten Thousand (10,000) Police Constables into the service of the Nigeria Police Force to check their recruitment status by click on check status button below.
Successful candidates, thereafter, are advised to print out their Invitation Slip and proceed to the Police Training College/School indicated against their names. The training exercise for successful candidates commences on Monday July 25th, 2022
Nigeria Police List Of Successful Candidates For Constables Recruitment 2021/2022
Documentation of new recruits in the Training Colleges/Schools opens on Saturday , July 23, 2022 and closes on Sunday, July 30, 2022. Any candidate who fails to report within the specified period would be considered to have declined the offer. Click here to download 2022 Merit List
On resumption, the candidates are required to come along with the following for the training:
- Two (2) pairs of white round-neck T-Shirt and Short nicker.
- Two(2)Pairs of White Trainers shoe and white socks.
- Two(2) pairs of white sportswear.
- Two (2) pairs of white bed Sheet.
- Two(2) pairs of white Pillow cases.
- Face Mask and Hand sanitizer.
- Small Food Flask with two flat plates and set of cutlery.
- A hoe, cutlass and a broom.
- Bucket and Toiletries.
- Hard cover notebook and Pen.
- Original copy of Identity card/Slip.
- Original copies of credentials.
- A printout of BVN slip with Clear picture of the applicant.
- Four 4 copies of Passport photographs with white background.
To chech your recruitment status, visit https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng/