Oando Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HCM Analyst (OER)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
Functional Area: Oando Energy Resources
Department: Human Capital Management
Reports Directly to: HR Officer
Overall Purpose of the Job
- The HR Analyst provides operational support services to the HR Officer and Head, HCM.
- The incumbent will support in all areas within the human resources function assigned tasks.
- Provides general support on all remuneration & benefits initiatives/activities
- Support all day-to-day activities relating to payroll administration and management; prepares the monthly payroll run with relevant reports to the businesses
- Coordinates the processes related to variable pay and rewards/recognition programs
- Liaises with Healthcare providers to ensure efficient delivery of services to employees by Registering new employees, managing the HMO and liaising with insurance brokers.
- Supports HCM team in the implementation of all HR initiatives across the OER organization
- Provides daily operational support to the HCM Officer and Head, HCM
- Maintains and updates relevant databases (recruitment, performance history, employee database, organization structures, training, etc) may be required by the HR Officer to conduct various analysis and prepare relevant reports to support decision making by the HCM leadership.
- Tracks organization compliance with set deadlines for various activities such as performance management etc.
- Provides support and resolves employee issues; escalates to HR Officer if unable to resolve.
- Provides logistics support, where required for various events/activities for the Unit or the HCM Department (interviews, training, team-building, meetings etc)
- Prepares letters as may be required.
- Is responsible for maintaining staff records and also for ensuring that all documents are appropriately filed in a timely manner
- Assists periodic unit planning and budgeting activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Quality and effectiveness of day-to-day administrative support provided
- Quality and timeliness of all relevant reports
- Timeliness & effectiveness of service delivery
- Effective & timely resolution of employee issues
- Accuracy of databases being maintained
- Internal customer satisfaction levels
- Minimum 1st Degree in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year of HR operational/admin experience within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
- Basic knowledge of HR Systems & Processes’ Policy
- Recruitment, Selection & Deployment
- Performance Management
- Career Development
- Training Management
- Compensation Administration
- Employee Communication
- Workforce Profiling
- Employee Data Management
- Basic Accounting
- Basic Project Management
- Creativity & Innovation
- Interpersonal Relations
- Team Playing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply