Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We require the services of an experienced Cleaning Operations Supervisor to join our team.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way.
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability.
- Manage budgets and forecasts.
- Perform quality controls and monitor staff KPIs.
- Quality execution of every assigned job retainership / one-off that guarantees customer satisfaction.
- Monitor strict adherence to SOP and standards of cleanliness and other services.
- Coordinate all operations activities effectively to meet customer /company expectations
Quality assurance/ Materials Management:
- Regular assessment of all locations /site performance
- Customer relationship management:
- Regular interface with clients by visits and phone calls.
- Prevent as much as possible any clients complaints and resolve issues as they arise
- Collect approved site materials from procurement and admin.
Staff / Asset Management:
- Staff kitting and dressing must meet accepted company standard
- Ensure all staff meets the resumption and closing time schedule by signing off weekly on the attendance register on each site.
- Equipment must be handled in a safe manner before and after usage
- Proper care and maintenance of equipment
Learning & development:
- Conduct regular staff training on equipment use and other areas identified
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- B.Sc or HND in any discipline.
- 7 – 10 years experience as an Operations Manager in a Cleaning company is a MUST have.
- Previous experience managing cleaners in various client sites including the food-based manufacturing industry is an added advantage.
- Must be able to use and train cleaners on the use of various cleaning equipment such as vacuum cleaners, scrubbers, and walk-behind scrubber machines.
- Must be able to make use of MS – Office tools.
Deadline: 4th July, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online