Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Quality Control (IPQC) Analyst
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable In Process Quality Control (IPQC) Analyst who will be responsible for leading day-to-day quality control in production ensuring that production quality metrics are met. In this role you will provide continuous feedback to facilitate process and product quality improvements and maintain high quality standards in manufacturing.
- Ensure operators are certified for respective roles;
- Monitor Quality of Output – Identify issues/corrective actions on a real-time basis;
- Ensure corrective actions are completed on a timely basis;
- First Article Inspection (FAI) for each new product run;
- Work with extended team to identify and execute process improvements
- Providing training to the quality assurance team;
- Design an efficient design protocol which can be used across all domain;
- Recommend improvement measures to the production process to ensure quality control standards are met;
- Take a thorough look at the plans, specifications, and blueprints to understand the product requirements;
- Guide the production team about the quality control issues to enhance production quality;
- Monitor customer satisfaction levels;
- Track and verify execution of corrective actions to address findings;
- Record non-conformances and provide timely feedback to relevant department leaders.
- Certificate in Quality Control from a reputable College or technical school;
- High School diploma or any equivalent education;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in manufacturing and/or quality management.
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Profound knowledge of quality control standards;
- Basic statistical analysis skills;
- Ability to lead production team;
- Ability to communicate issues verbally and in writing to all levels of employees;
- Possess high level of attention to detail and familiarity with product specifications and expectations;
- Posses a high level of integrity and strong work ethic;
- Strong organizational skills to perform product review and inspection;
- Must be capable enough to stand for a longer duration;
- Must have technical and mechanical knowledge of the equipment of the organization;
- Must know technical documents, manuals and blueprints so as to ensure products meet the quality standards;
- Must be able to identify variances in production to meet the specific standards, also be aware of changes made to the processes and functions.
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.