Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient borderless manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (Payouts)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Role
- We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Payments Product team to manage Payouts (funds transfer) functionality – including ideation, design, development, testing, analysis, promotion, and support.
- The Product Manager will be responsible for managing transfer capabilities for merchants on our Flutterwave for Business (B2B) platform.
- Our mission is to deliver a best-in-class, simplified transfers experience for our customers across borders within and outside of Africa, and market-leading payment alternatives
- Our merchants use this platform to pay suppliers, salaries, and remittances, among others. You will be responsible for driving the geographic coverage and developing innovative solutions to fulfill growing consumer needs
- Drive product strategy and vision, and assume overall responsibility for the success of your product
- Determine customers’ needs by carrying out market research and developing an understanding of competitive products in our key markets
- Own the product roadmap and manage timelines for new implementations
- Create enthusiasm for the product vision internally and with key stakeholders
- Demonstrate new ideas and features to stakeholders for growth
- Own and oversee product development with cross-team coordination between product, engineering, QA, expansion, and external partners, wherever necessary
- Analyze data related to recent product launches to draw insights and improve
- Support the development and communication of product materials
- Collect, analyze and respond to user feedback about product
- Support planning and implementation of product marketing campaigns
- Facilitate regular meetings with all stakeholders, including support, risk, compliance, marketing, finance, and senior management to discuss new initiatives
- Preparation of product reports/ release notes for stakeholder consumption
- Attend conferences and events related to the product.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Proven work experience (3-5 years) in product management
- Experience with API-driven products and service offerings
- In-depth understanding of the industry, customers, product management cycle, and competitor environment
- Advocacy of customer experience in building products with lasting impact
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent leadership/supervisory and people management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online