Sun King (Formerly Greenlight Planet) is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Business Manager
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
The team you would join:
- The Regional Business Manager is a senior professional for the massive EasyBuy channel who will lead sales and distribution operations in a particular regional assigned.
- This is a leadership position which takes full operational responsibility for all market-side functions of the direct sales business.
What you would be expected to do:
- Achieve Easy Buy Direct & Retail Sales revenue targets.
- Ensure Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly reports are accurate and submitted within agreed timelines.
- Ensuring that reports are prepared and submitted on time to the Management.
- Strategic planning.
- Proper management of default rates to agreeable set limits by overseeing quality customer registration, collection and repossession.
- Recruitment and Retention of state sales teams through proper training, management and performance review.
- Proper recruitment of teams following set guidelines and policies by GLP HR.
- Objectively document review process and set time for subsequent reviews.
- Maintain optimum headcount as agreed from time to time
- Ensure that all teams have the required tools and materials for trade execution
- Develop and Propose incentives to motivate the channel and Team to ensure high levels of motivation and performance.
- Develop and Implement action plans for trade with clear corrective measure where required.
- Ensure that all competitor activities are countered with effective responses to avoid loss of market share.
- Ensure Visibility in the trade is high and as per agreed picture of success at all outlets.
- Management, Development and Nurturing of Direct Reports and resources assigned to self.
- Ensure that all cost and expenses are kept within acceptable levels and within budget.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Have a Degree in a Business related field or equivalent and at least 8 years hands on experience in Sales.
- Have excellent Computer knowledge with comprehensive knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Can motivate a high-performing sales team and ensure performance
- Have high innovative skills, thinking out of the box, cost-conscious
- Are excellently skilled in Planning, Organizing, Prioritizing, maximizing value and seeing the big picture
- Are able to develop trust, skillfully build relations, work on internal & external relationships
- Listen well, coach’ others and be disciplined in their learning practice
- Have Operation Excellence (Keeps promise, detail-oriented, seeks to be informed and gives excellent Customer Satisfaction).
What We Offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong.
- We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
- Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Leave a Reply