Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Customer Loyalty Executive (South South)
Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
The team you would join:
- We are looking for a hungry, diligent, well organized, highly analytical individual to join our Risk department as a Customer Loyalty Executive.
- The Employee will be responsible for leading the efforts and processes related to collections of our PAYG products in the field.
- They will also be responsible for giving advice and suggestions on how to improve customer payments and satisfaction while ensuring that the company offer matches end-users expectations.
What you would be expected to do:
- Analysing regional portfolio and repayment trends and laying down daily, weekly, monthly strategies to drive better collection rates from delinquent customers.
- Conducting mystery market visits to confirm the quality of sales and obtain different insights from different areas to enhance strategic direction to mitigate challenges of disabled lamps and repayments.
- Providing weekly updates to Sales and Risk Leadership teams on-field interventions performed and results achieved, along with customer insights.
- Designing, piloting, and operationalizing collection processes necessary for ensuring better repayments and customer satisfaction.
- Working with Area Business Managers and Field Sale Executives to repossess products from delinquent customers on cases where direct intervention is required.
- Reporting any cases of product tampering observed in the field through the process and mechanism established by the Risk team.
- Facilitating reporting and actions to be taken against those perpetrating fraudulent practices in the field, such as product tampering, misinformed sales done by FSEs etc., as per the processes laid out by the Risk function.
- Training Agents (Field Sales Executives) on dealing with repossessions and difficult customer collection issues.
- Driving operating rhythm to follow-up with Agents (Field Officers) to ensure they are completing their collection calls and repossession tasks on time.
- Recruiting cash collection centres and set up for the key collection area.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher Diploma related to Finance, Community Development, Communication, Credit Risk Management or related fields.
- At least 2 years of work experience in a similar position with field experience and collaborating with rural customers settlements.
- Enthusiastic about working in the field to drive collections, resolving issues, and enhancing the customer experience.
- Strong experience from Microfinance/ Fintech or banking background on Credit Collections debt recovery preferable.
- Must have good analytical, communication & people skills
- Excellent people skills.
- Clear and straight to the point communication skills with fluency in English.
- Clear thinking/problem-solving ability.
- Enthusiastic about collaborating with rural customers & resolve customers issues.
- Excellent and diligence.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at the same time diligently and accurately.
- Work with multiple sales teams and cross-functional teams seamlessly.
- What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply