LN Outsourcing offers cutting edge Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services that are guaranteed to meet or surpass quality expectations, with best practices and customized service quality. We offer a unique blend of multiple support services toTelecom operators, InfraCo’sand otherindustry playersin the Manufacturing, and logistics sector and we have all necessary competence to handle your outsourcing needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Coordinator of Sales with an average of 7 years’ experience to manage and oversee the sales operation of the company by establishing and growing Agent’s relationship.
- As the Coordinator of sales, you will be responsible for meeting annual sales targets and oversee the Business Development team.
- The objective is to align sales goals with company strategy and increase both customer acquisition and monthly/ annual revenue.
- Develop sales policies that serves as a guideline to achieve Company goals
- Ability to Manage, mentor and motivate the Sales team
- Collaborate with the Business Development Managers to penetrate existing and new markets
- Develop and execute strategic sales plans focused on agents’ acquisition and maintenance of agents database
- Identify opportunities, onboard, and develop relationships with prospective agents to achieve company wide sales target and maximize sales opportunities
- Set and monitor weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales objectives/KPIs for the team to drive sales growth.
- Develop an insider knowledge and a good understanding of products, competitors, and key success factors to drive value and boost sales volume
- Initiate and develop customer relationship management (CRM) systems and procedures to manage customer/Agent relationship
- Foster and build long lasting relationship with key stakeholders
- Identify and maximise new business development opportunities
- Consistently follow up on factors impacting the sales performance of the team
- Consistent Agents Visits and route/ location planning
- Leverage on changes in the Lotto Industry for business opportunities
- Sales reporting and analytics
- Periodic review of sales performance by analyzing performance reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other business-related field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant sales experience with at least 3 years in Lotto
- Must have International Study experience
- MBA preferably
- Working Knowledge of CRM systems
- Possess extensive sales knowledge
- Ability to meet targets and work within defined deadlines
- Excellent leadership and team building skills
- Strategic thinking, and communications skill
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong work ethics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
Deadline: 31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.