Pertinence Group started out with a mandate to empower people through investment, training, and real estate, with 7 subsidiaries located on the main land and island, with presence in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United Arab Emirates. We pride ourselves as one of Africa’s most trusted entrepreneurial-minded company, driven by technology and people.
Through our attentiveness, we have developed some real estate tech solutions that solves housing deficit in Nigeria; thus providing investors with an array of guaranteed high-yield investment offers, some of which include Homify.ng, Homevest by Realvest, MAX, Realmax, Realpro, Landmax amongst others Pertinence Group provides you excellent products and services in areas such as land and house ownership, rent, construction, property management and investment, web hosting and software development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location: Akowonjo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales Officer whose proficiency will be around selling the company’s goods and services to target audience.
- You’ll work to maintain positive connections with current clients in order to increase recurring business in addition to pursuing potential clients with the intention of securing new business.
- Achieving delegated sales goals.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Addressing any customer queries and guiding them with their purchasing decisions.
- Answering customers’ questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Researching current market trends and making a note of customer requirements
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- B.Sc / HND in related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of sales strategies and industry regulations
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online