First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Application Support – Core Banking Support
Job Identification: 621
- Conduct proactive monitoring, operation and maintenance of core banking application- Finacle (Nigeria & Subsidiaries) for optimal performance and ensure compliance to relevant standards
- Provide technical direction in requirement definition, planning, coordination and implementation of Finacle and integrated Third party applications
- Ensure prompt and effective delivery of core banking applications (Finacle) to users
- Manage the availability and optimal Performance of application configurations, problem and incident management to ensure IT service continuity and support
- Collaborate with IT Application Solution developers and other stakeholders to ensure new Finacle applications/customizations meet the bank’s operational standard.
- Participate in Finacle Application User review and User Acceptance Test to ensure changes to production meet operational standard
- Collaborate with Information Security Operations Department to ensure that all the identified Core banking applications’ vulnerabilities are remediated appropriately
- Ensure that SLA with vendors are monitored, reviewed and updated to deliver the expected values to the bank
- Assist with routine application analysis, and evaluation on resource requirements necessary to maintain optimal service levels
- Ensure all core banking application (Finacle) issues are resolved and root cause(s) are documented in accordance with Bank’s standard procedure
- Fulfil service requests and perform routine maintenance and support activities
- Provide leadership and technical guidance to management reports
- Monitor and ensure proper tracking of expiration of application certificates as it relates to core applications
- Participate in testing and exercising of the bank’s business continuity management of critical products and services as it relates to core application (Finacle).
- Ensure closure of all internal and external audit exceptions as it relates to all core application (Finacle)
- Regularly monitor, track and ensure that recommended patches from OEMs are tested and deployed up to date for core banking applications
- Plan, design and execute agreed End of Month (EOM)/End of Half Year (EOHY)/End of Year (EOY)activities for Nigeria and subsidiaries
- Review all income generating processes and activities with stakeholders (Business and developers) to maximize revenue recoup and minimize income loss
- Review team’s daily monitoring report as it relates to core banking application (Finacle)
- Collaborate and engage OEMs and vendors for regular review of escalation and resolution of issues logged/raised
- Minimum of a First Degree
- A recognized professional certification or IT related discipline will be an added advantage
- 4+ years of experience in core banking application (Finacle ) systems support/ administration.
Deadline: 22nd July, 2022 at 12:43 PM.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online