TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HRIS Support Engineer
Offer ID: 59310BR
Employment Type: Regular position
Branch: Exploration and Production
Metier: HRIS & Methods
- Management and administration of HR systems.
- Development of HR tools and extensions to HR systems.
- Support all existing HR applications including but not limited to HR4U and HRDirect.
- Provide support to other employees on all HR systems. Ensure effective use of HR Business Systems.
- Administer company-wide and local legacy applications
- Design database objects, including but not limited to tables, stored procedures, views, functions, queries.
- Carry out analysis and design of identified processes for automation. Write codes to automate processes.
- Participate in testing of new and existing software modules.
- Fix bugs, provide enhancements and modifications when needed.
Database Design and Management:
- Design procedures to ensure availability of the HR Database at all times.
- Design queries, stored procedures and functions for analyzing HR Databases.
- Monitor database performance and carry out database tuning when necessary.
- Carry out database upgrades when necessary.
- Manage the Census process. Prepare initial data, liaise with HR Advisers and entity heads to provide updates. Upload final data to web census and provide census reports to HR Management.
- Carry out organization chart updates and provide periodic org chart and manpower reports.
- Provide standard and ad-hoc reports as may be required by management.
- Quarterly Census campaigns
- Managing employee data forecast and statistics.
- Coordinates other reports from HQ e.g. SoGre@t
Context and environment:
- Dynamic environment with constant changes. Need to constantly liaise with other People & Talent Management teams to understand and analyze business needs
- A University Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or related disciplines.
- A minimum of 10 years experience working in a similar position and environment.
- Good people management skills
- A good knowledge of HR Information Systems processes and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSql, SAP, and PL/SQL.
- A background knowledge of reporting development and integration.
- Good knowledge of system testing and debugging.
- Exceptional MS Excel skill
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Excellent use of Power BI and/or other Business Intelligence applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interview Location: LAGOS-EKO1 TWR (NGA).
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.