We are a non-governmental organization that mobilises to empower farmers in Nigeria to boost the country’s food production amidst rising prices of consumables and unsafe farmlands occasioned by insecurity.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Titles: Senior Marketing Manager, Sales Manager and Marketing Executive
Locations: Ikeja and Alimosho – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate leads (Aquire prospective partner)
- Follow up prospects to partner with TOGFG
- Develop and present Weekly sales and team report
- Connect and develop relationship to High Networth Individuals
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate.
- Develop a strategic action plan for the team and product, and ensure that the goal is achieved.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma or its equivalents
- 1 – 3 years working experience in Banking, Marketing and Business Development is an added advantage.
- To succeed in this role, you’ll need to show that you are up for the challenge, a self-starter, curious by nature and someone who enjoys the autonomy to run their own working life
- Positive minded, results-driven, self-motivated individual with discipline drive and tenacity.
- Must have previous sales experience, be proficient in proposal writing and excellent phone sales.
- On the job Product Knowledge
- Capacity development training programs
- Basic (100,000)
- Sales incentives and Bonuses
- Weekly Logistics (2,000).
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.