Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Programs Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: EasyBuy Program Management
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
About the Role
- The Senior Programs Associate will assist with planning and coordination of programs and their activities.
- Monitor implementation of program policies and practices.
- Work to keep programs on schedule, within stated timeline and functioning smoothly.
- Support program growth and development as necessary.
What you would be expected to do:
- Proficient in the use of Project Management tools, such as;
- Trello, Notio, ProofHub (or any other)
- Domain knowledge – Project Management
- Develop & assess the project plan
- Monitor and Evaluate projects
- Analyse project data
- Support planning and coordinating project implementations
- Schedule and organize meetings and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations
- Build & Facilitate positive relations between the program team, departments within the organization, and all other involved parties.
- Work closely with other Program Managers in ensuring effective and efficient project execution
- Analytics & Reporting Work closely with the relevant team to make sure accurate data-flow reporting across all systems
- Keep updated records and create reports, presentation, data visualizations, dashboards using; Google Charts, Tableau or Microsoft Power BI (or any other)
- Project & Process documentation: Develop a project & process repository to serve as a one-stop shop for all departmental process
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience in a similar role is preferred, experience in Program or
- Project Management from a similar industry, FMCG, financial institution etc.
- Project Management Professional, Associate in Project Management, Program Management
- Professional (PgMP) Certification or its equivalent will be an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with stakeholders with different working styles, priorities and communication styles
- Demonstrated excellent time management skills in terms of workload balancing and response time to queries of colleagues.
- Ability to evaluate prioritisation of tasks and project on the go and work on high impact-low effort items first
- Problem solving ability and fix what’s broken mindset
- Excellent attention to details, you understand that the difference between an “Ok” and “Exceptional” job lies in how much you can spot and work on the important minute details of your tasks.
- Excellent issue-tracking and resolution skills over long periods of time
- Able to handle multiple tasks at the same time without errors and mistakes.
What We Offer (in addition to Compensation and Statutory Benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
- Sun King recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law