NQLB’s mission is to democratise access to economic prosperity for businesses through technology. To achieve this, we are building tools to help anyone start and scale their business with ease from anywhere in the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Engineer – Full Stack
Employment Type: Full-time
- Build amazing experiences to scale our solutions across millions of users
- Our engineers use their combined powers to integrate systems, while delivering amazing experiences.
- As a member of our team, you will be tasked with enhancing and expanding our API and Services, while also delivering beautiful, functional and scalable user interfaces.
- From constructing seamless intelligent workflows, automating business processes, to implementing sophisticated data analytics tools and dashboards, NQLB powers the most innovative solutions to simplify complexities across the Identity, Data Analytics and Revenue Automation spectrums. Our largest product, is less than 3 years old, so we’re still in our early days, which means ample opportunity for impact and growth.
- As a software engineer on the team, you will be expected to: Build and expand APIs and services; work closely with other engineers to build delightful features across multiple integration paths, as well as work with our sales and operations teams to understand, enhance and simplify user interfaces and usability pain points.
- You’ll engineer for scale, usability, maintainability, and performance while delighting users by making their lives simpler, more pleasant, and more productive.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases, processes and documentation you will encounter.
- Design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering team.
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to set and achieve company-wide engineering goals
- Build new and maintain existing features for internal and external users.
- Mentor and be mentored by other engineers
- Work with engineers across the company to build and maintain solutions that scale.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- The ability and willingness to integrate different services and processes without prior knowledge of them.
- The ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- The ability to put themselves in the shoes of the users and be a steward of crafting great experiences.
- Pride in working on projects to successful completion involving a wide variety of technologies and systems.
- Expertise writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and scale.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval
- Skills for upholding best practices in engineering, security, and design.
- Flexible and Friendly work environment (Office or Remote)
- Opportunity to Collaborate with Industry Leaders and Contribute to their Solutions
- Immense Learning, Training and Growth Opportunities; Programmes
- Competitive Compensation across all team roles
- Paid time off including vacation & sick days
Our Team Members have this to say their experience with us:
- Open and Highly collaborative environment
- Great opportunity for career growth
- Early exposure and adoption of innovative methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- At NQLB, we’re looking for people with passion, integrity and grit. We welcome people with diverse perspectives and depth of thought, who are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Are you passionate about meeting tomorrow’s challenges with future-ready solutions today? Reach us