KEDI Healthcare Industries (Nigeria) Limited is a leading reputable multinational company that deals with herbal medicine. With the expansion of our Company, we are recruiting resourceful and experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Keeper
Location: Yenegoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Would you like to enhance your career and reach your potential?
- Are you keen to join a dynamic and energetic team?
- If you are determined to succeed, here is where you belong to.
About The Job
- General stock management in the Branch Office including but not limited to goods receiving, safe storage, goods supplying and book keeping.
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration & Logistics or a related field
- You have minimum of one year relevant work experience in logistics field
- You are proficient in Windows and MS office / high level of Excel
- You possess excellent communication skills, strong organizational and analytical skills and multi-tasking ability
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- You are either base in or willing to relocate to Bayelsa State.
Deadline: 10th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with a detailed Resume and a valid Phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Interview will be conducted online and successful candidate will need to attend two weeks’ training at our Head Office in Lagos before going to the respective location
- The candidate will bear the transportation and accommodation cost while in Lagos
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Please do not apply if you are not ready to come to Lagos for the Training or relocate to the respective State.
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- For more information: Tel: 01-2933125.