Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Operations Manager
Location: Owerri, Imo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan, implement and oversee the work of staff members to ensure efficiency and compliance with organizational requirements and company procedures.
- Monitor and direct all transport activities, including tracking, routing, and dispatching transportation vehicles.
- Conduct ongoing safety audits, meet with individual staff members, attend company safety meetings and participate in or direct other work activities designed to promote workplace safety and encourage continuing education among staff members.
- Implement changes to transportation services, policies, or schedules as needed.
- Ensure staff members fully and consistently comply with safety rules, administrative procedures and policies, environmental policies, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Initiate and direct investigations to resolve traveler or customer complaints and verify their authenticity and accuracy.
- Collaborate with staff members and fellow managers to create, modify and implement goals, procedures, policies, and objectives when the opportunity presents itself.
- Establish and conduct monthly, quarterly, or annual employee training sessions on a variety of subjects, including quality improvement, hazardous material handling, computer use, and employee orientation.
- Minimum of three years experience in transportation Sales/Operations
- Strong leadership and team-building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective organizational and multitasking skills.
- Previous experience as a terminal manager.
Deadline: 27th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be based in Owerri.
Leave a Reply