Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Reporting To: Warehouse and Outbound Manager
What you would be expected to do:
- Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse.
- Receiving and documenting merchandise for delivery or return.
- Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor.
- Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labelled for shipping.
- Managing all merchandise with appropriate care.
- Supervising the Quality Control process for imports and returns at the warehouse
- Supervising the arrangement of the warehouse and ensuring adherence to set SOPs
- Supervising cleanliness and warehouse etiquette
- Ensuring that stock received is put away in accordance with best practice of FIFO
- Routing and scheduling of dispatches and holding the courier accountable for any misroute
- Preparation of management’s reports at regular intervals.
- Age analysis of products at regular intervals.
- Periodic Spot check and stock take
- Supervise the raising of the waybills for last mile
You might be a strong candidate if you Possess the following:
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Supply Chain or its equivalent in related disciplines.
- At least 2 years’ experience in inventory management.
- Proximity to Oregun, Ikeja is preferred
- In depth knowledge of MS Word and Excel skill is essential.
- Basic experience in the use of ERP systems.
What We Offer
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry.
- The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world.
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- We place great importance on sustaining a diverse, inclusive work environment.
- We believe that diversity (of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, personality type, perspective, and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us different) enriches innovation and our competitiveness in the market.
- We strive to ensure diverse perspectives inform critical decisions, and we actively work towards ensuring all Greenlighters feel like they belong. We also know that sustaining an inclusive workplace requires conscious effort and is a continuous journey, not an end-state.
- Greenlight recruits, employs, trains, compensates and promotes individuals based on experiences and demonstrated job performance, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, disability, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.