Wandel International is the Flagship Company of the Simba Group of Companies, operating in Nigeria since 1988. Throughout our history we have associated ourselves with products and brands of the highest standards, and partnered with leading organisations in their respective industries. At the heart of our value proposition, is our commitment to service, and it is our relentless pursuit of extraordinary customer service that sets us apart from our competitors in each of our respective fields
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Admin Manager
Key Elements of the Role
- Responsible for the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies and consumables
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly
- Schedule and supervise maintenance repair work
- Maintain registers forPHCN Power usage, Generator usage, inverter usage
- Daily tracking of staff attendance, ensure all staff sign and out at work
- Ensure offices are opened latest one hour before resumption time and offices are well locked at close of business daily
- Ensure janitors clean all offices and premises very well daily before 8:30 am
- Ensure toilets are cleaned by cleaners 4 times daily
- Ensurethat work areas are organized, clean, safe and free from clutter
- Review utilities consumption and strive to minimize costs
- Supervise all 3rdparty facilities staff (cleaners, technicians, groundskeepers etc.) and external contractors
- Control activities like parking space allocation, waste disposal, building security etc.
- Allocate office space according to needs
- Perform administrative support tasks for the location as needed.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience post NYSC in a facilities and administrative role
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively to problem solve
- Demonstrated ability to maintain accurate records.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Result oriented
- Excellent time management skills
- Organized and detail Oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.