Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: ADP – Accounting and Financial Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Accounting and Financial Analyst provides financial analysis and accounting services to all companies and projects within the ADP portfolio.
- The position works closely with the Finance and Admin Manager to ensure budgeting, accounting and other financial and accounting functions are in accordance with GAAP, finance policies and procedures.
- This position provides regular financial and accounts analysis and is responsible for a portfolio of companies and projects.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations of all companies and projects within the portfolio (payroll, invoicing, and other transactions)
- Monitor metrics, KPI tracking and prepare monthly and quarterly management reporting all companies and projects within the portfolio
- Financial analysis of individual companies and projects within the portfolio as well as the portfolio to evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments
- Participate in strategic data analysis, research, and modelling for senior leadership
- Support project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Manage the company’s financial accounting, monitoring, and reporting systems
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and regulatory requirements
- Prepares and/or supports the preparation of internal reports on actual performance against business plans and budget, for review by Manager and Board.
Experience & Education:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of progressive post qualification accounting experience.
- Demonstrated qualification in quantitative / analytical discipline such as finance, accounting, or economics
- CFA, ACCA, other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of accounting principles, standards and regulations
- Experience in working with accounting software and databases
- Superior data management and data analysis skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy
- Financial modelling skills.
- Advanced skill in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of financial tools for tracking projects.
- Strong Intellect: with emphasis on analytics, mathematics, finance, and economics. Intellectual curiosity and the knack for solving complex problems
- Discipline: for accomplishing demanding tasks
- Negotiation skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships
- Keen attention to detail, desire to probe further into data and willingness to work hard.
- Strong interest in funds, infrastructure, energy and other themes relevant to the Employer.
- Good business communication skills – both written and verbal
- Commercial and business awareness
- Ability to stick to time constraints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online