Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agent – At Your Service (Fixed Term)
Job Number: 22131843
Location: Marriott Hotel Ikeja, Lagos
Job Category: Rooms & Guest Services Operations
Located Remotely? N
Position Type: Non-Management
- Answer, record, and process all guest requests, questions, or concerns via telephone, email, chat, and mobile communication devices.
- Operate telephone switchboard, process guest requests for wake-up calls, and connecting and directing calls to the appropriate extension.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately.
- Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been resolved to their satisfaction.
- Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest.
- May process room service orders, answer questions on menu selection and record transactions in point-of-sale system.
- Assist guests with accessing internet and guestroom entertainment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online