Ave Maria is an investment company whose mission is to create a group of leading microfinance banks that will provide financial services such as loans and savings products to entrepreneurs who lack access to the traditional financial sector to create wealth through ethical and innovative financial services delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Location: Igbeti, Olorunsogo LGA
Employment Type: Full-time
- A Branch Manager will have many different responsibilities and duties. This will include managing the branch to ensure it is both safe for employees and well-maintained for customers.
- The manager is responsible for the day-to-day coordination of the branch. Some further responsibilities include:
Responsibilities and Duties
- Identify risks within the business
- Ensure employees are complying with company policies
- Look for growth opportunities within the branch
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Ensure marketing strategies are executed
- Manage staff, aiding them in goal setting
- Ensure a safe environment, including theft prevention
- Recommend or reject loan requests based on credibility and potential revenue and losses.
- Ensure KYC is properly done.
- Controlling bad debt exposure through direct management of credit terms.
- Monitoring of all loan collections of your team members.
- Accountable for the entire credit-granting process of your team members.
- Assessment of credit worthiness of the potential customer to optimize the mix of loans and bad debt losses.
- Maintaining a structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives of the Organization.
- Properly motivate the credit and collection team members.
- Inspection of the loan files as submitted by the credit officer
- Review loan/credit portfolio, and collection portfolio and work on delinquent clients to resolve non-performing loans.
- Working with credit officers to contact debtors to pursue payment.
- Devising a customized recovery strategy on a case-by-case basis.
- Following up on client’s payments and post disbursement visit.
- Report daily progress to the head of credit and marketing.
- Ensure zero default tolerance
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- Candidate should possess good marketing, customer service & interpersonal relation skills.
- The candidate should have 1-3 years of experience in a related role and with a lending institution.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Packages, especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., is mandatory.
- Leadership skills
- Strong strategic acumen for leading growth opportunities
- Ability to multitask on a variety of projects
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of financials and related products
- Target Driven
Benefits / Packages
We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunity for career and personal development.
Deadline: 15th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the preferred branch as the subject of the email.
Selection / Interview
- Please note that the shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for an interview via SMS and Telephone Call(s).