Nile University of Nigeria is a fast-growing private higher education institution located in Abuja. The University was founded in 2009 and is a member institution of Honoris United Universities, the first and largest Pan African network of Higher Institutions. Nile University has over 6,000 undergraduate and postgraduate students, 38 undergraduate programs across six faculties, as well as 51 postgraduate programs across six faculties.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Career Insights Advisor
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage the database of alumni information, including personal contact details and employment information, in line with the Data Protection Act
- Oversee surveys to collect employment/career information and outcomes of students and graduates
- Oversee data collection on industry trends for quarterly updates of career reports to be shared with students and alumni
- Work with the Employer & Alumni Relations Advisors to generate insights from data collated on attendance at events and follow-up activities
- Obtain feedback from employers on the conduct and performance of students and alumni at career fairs, interviews, and job placements
- Obtain feedback from students and alumni on the conduct of employers at career events and in job placements
- Manage job portal and coaching scheduling platform to ensure that they are accurate and accessible to students and alumni
- Assess and prepare reports on various metrics and KPIs relating to the Career Services Centre
- Conduct surveys and prepare detailed employment reports on feedback relating to students and alumni career prospects or outcomes
- Prepare quarterly industry/career trends reports or newsletters and disseminate to students and alumni
- Report on critical data, insights, and trends identified through surveys and research
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics (STEM) field
- Certification from relevant professional bodies would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in data management, data analysis and research-related roles
- Experience with using surveys and other tools to compile data
- Experience in developing, designing, and interpreting data visualisation reports
- Adept in data mining, analysis, and data modelling techniques
- Possesses a working knowledge of modern statistical packages
- Must have strong research skills, presentation skills & notable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Your application must include the following:
- Your current Curriculum Vitae (CV) in a PDF format, saved with your full name.
- A Cover Letter explaining how you meet the advertised criteria (also in PDF format).
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.