Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 10 years post qualification experience in a finance & performance management role within the financial services industry, with at least 5 years in a senior management role.
- Relevant professional qualifications i.e., ICAN, ACA, ACCA, ANAN, CFA, etc.
- Working knowledge of budgeting, planning, management accounting and corporate finance
- Strong knowledge of financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, P & L, cost accounting etc.
- Good knowledge of financial and statutory reporting, IFRS accounting standards.
- Technologically savvy with good understanding and experience with IT, Billing & accounting (ERP) software implementation and deployment
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with an ability to engage with others to achieve positive results
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build rapport across various stakeholders and effectively communicate and interact with top level management.
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, mentoring and people management skills
- Strong busines & commercial acumen
- Resilient and focused go-getter with the exposure to best practices
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism and confidentiality
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online