Smartflow Technologies Limited is Nigeria’s foremost Flow and Level Automation company, delivering premium and yet cost-effective solutions to clients with unparalleled professionalism and skill. In addition to being an engineering focused organization, Smartflow Technologies is involved in the supply, installation and support of fueling systems and equipment, including but not limited to Pumps and Dispensers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst and QA Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- Assist with gathering relevant information and ensure understanding of the project requirements
- Gaining an understanding of our business operations
- Responsible for providing production support, quality assurance to software development team
- Consistency in delivering error-free work, on time, at standards that meet or exceed agency client and agency expectations
- Identifying potential issues or problems with the company’s current business model
- Communicating with internal clients to ensure that they have all of the data they need to make informed decisions
- Creating reports and charts to help clients understand the data they are analyzing
- Recommending changes to products or services based on customer feedback
- Analyzing customer data to identify patterns or opportunities for improvement
- Collecting, analyzing, and storing data in an organized fashion to ensure that it can be retrieved efficiently when needed
- Working with the software development team to perform quality assurance tasks and deliverables
- Properly documenting testing workflows and results
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or related discipline.
- Knowledge of SQL script and basic data modeling
- Knowledge in software such as Microsoft EXCEL (especially PIVOT function)
- knowledge in collecting, organising, synthesising and analysing data
- Highly self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking, loves to problem solve
- Have interest in web analytics, data analysis, data visualisation and insight development
- Attention to detail, willingness to ask questions, ability to follow up Initiative, enthusiasm to learn and ability to follow direction.
Deadline: 30th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.