Growth in Value Alliance (GVA) Partners Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client requires the service of a highly skilled Data Analyst. The successful candidate will process, inspect, cleanse, transform, and model data with the goal of discovering useful information, informing conclusions, and supporting decision-making.
- This individual plays a role in making decisions more scientific and helping businesses operate more effectively.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that
- optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Data Analytics
Keys Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s and/or Advanced Degree with a concentration in Data Analytics; Finance; Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Statistics/Mathematics.
- 2 – 6 years working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to learn and dedication to service delivery.
- Proficient in office automation tools (e.g., Microsoft Office, etc).
- Proficient in SQL.
- Oral & Written communication.
- Team building / conflict management.
- Analytical Skills/ Problem solving.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- General managerial/ administration.
Deadline: 5th August, 2022.