Delta State Government, through their new Advanced Medical Diagnostics Centre based in Owa-Alero, in Ika Northeast Local Government Area of Delta State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant Biochemist
Location: Owa-Alero, Delta
- The Government of Delta State, Nigeria, needs sub Specialists Consultant to provide clinical services at the highly-specialized, tertiary-level Advanced Medical Diagnostics Centre.
- The Centre is equipped with a 128 slice CT Scan with cardio-angiography and contrast studies, 2.5 T open MRI, Digital Mammogram, Digital X-ray, 4/3D Ultrasound services, Upper and lower GI 4D endoscopy (Gastroscopy and Colonoscopy), Non-invasive tertiary-level cardiology with Stress ECG and Ultrasound ECHO with TEE, Tertiary level separate operative and diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy towers, In- Fertilization and Pre-implantation Genetic Testing services, Virology, general Medical Laboratory with Biochemistry and hormones tests for various tumour markers.
- Should be a Sub Specialist Consultant with at least 5 years experience post fellowship or membership or board postgraduate qualifications.
Salary / Benefits
- Salary entry point is CONMESS 06/6
- Employment benefits include furnished luxurious homes, transportation and attractive special scale salaries.
- Other benefits are negotiable.
Deadline: Friday, 23rd September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an Application, attaching the following documents below, to “The Interim Board Chairman, Mother and Child Care Centre / Advanced Medical Diagnostics Centre” via: email@example.com and using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Attach the following documents:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of relevant credentials
- Evidence of change of name where necessary
- Birth certificate / age declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Current Practicing License where applicable
- Referee reports
- Two recent passport photographs.
Note: This position is open to Deltans and non-Deltans.
Leave a Reply