Asset & Resource Management Holding Company – Established in 1994 as an asset management firm, ARM offers wealth creation opportunities through a unique blend of traditional asset management and alternative investment services. We enable businesses to thrive, and help our clients to maximize their returns and realise their most important goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Analyst
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
Department: Marketing and Corporate Communications
- The purpose of a Digital Marketing Analyst’s job role is to engage and analyze the company’s digital marketing performance and propose/implement actionable strategies to improve digital marketing performance and maximize returns.
- He/she should possess a data-driven mindset and be skilled at interpreting data, creating designs/creatives which will be used for digital marketing activities and be able to turn insights from all these activities into actionable strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating Digital Marketing Campaigns: Design digital marketing campaigns to effectively promote companies, products, ideas, or brands based on the desires of the subsidiary paying for the advertising.
- Creative Designing: Design creatives for digital activities and this includes mockups for various requirements and interface with various development teams across the group.
- Competitive Analysis: Determine the strengths and weaknesses of the competition in the market and pinpoint advantageous strategies. Tactics include deterring competition from entering your market and discover weaknesses that can be exploited within the product development cycle.
- Analyze Marketing Data: determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns by analyzing page clicks, keyword hits, search engine traffic, other data and set up a tracking mechanism (e.g. event and conversion tracking) on the website and other digital assets such as mobile apps.
- Advise Marketing Teams: Keep marketing and sales teams up-to-date on current campaigns, informing them on which aspects of campaigns are the most effective and which are not, and advising them on how to tweak campaigns to get maximum attention and create more revenue.
- Cultivate and Maintain Stakeholder Relationships: Provide stakeholders with frequent updates on the status of their advertising campaigns, advise them on the success of campaigns compared to marketing costs, and make suggestions to increase marketing effectiveness when necessary.
- Write Marketing Reports: Create detailed reports showing the amount of traffic online campaigns are creating, how much campaigns cost, and outlining the timetables and schedules for online marketing campaigns.
- Manage Pay-per-Click Accounts: Oversee the budget data for pay-per-click accounts on a daily basis to manage campaign costs and provide expense information to the business.
- Report on critical product metrics: Drive successful communication campaigns, and report on relevant product metrics – Churn rate, CLV, Adoption rate etc,.
- Email Marketing (Deployment & Analysis): Utilize email as a form of direct marketing and functions as a means of communicating marketing messages, advertisements, sales solicitation or a call for business to an audience through a software. Upon completion, analyse campaign results and use for business decisions.
- Product enhancement coordination: Proactively seek user information to build useful insights for updating product features
- Testing campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance.
- Developing and presenting learnings from analyses, including actionable insights and recommendations.
- Developing digital campaign and web measurement strategies.
- Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
- Monitoring and analyzing digital media and marketing trends.
- Communicating and presenting to colleagues, senior managers, and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Certification in creative designing e.g Adobe, Figma etc.
- Certification on digital analytics e.g Google analytics
- Professional certification in Public Relations or advertising from a recognized professional body (e.g. CIPR, NIPR, APCON, DMI)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in corporate communications, advertising and/or marketing research.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online