Walex Biz Nigeria Limited is a full-spectrum software solutions company based in Abuja, Nigeria. We deliver solutions as a software development company to both small and large organizations and help businesses of all types looking to accelerate or evolve their businesses or build custom software. We combine many years of software development, IT enterprise experience, and a culture deeply rooted in quality assurance. We are the engine that evolves businesses through technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records
- Performing major accounting duties
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Answering phone calls in a polite and professional manner
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them into the CEO’s office.
- Managing the executive’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Managing information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Conduct any research the executive needs
- Problem solve any issues that the executive requests
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements
- Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Oversee the performance of other clerical staff
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Provide general administrative support
- B.Sc in any related field
- Must be female
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
Deadline: 15th August, 2022.