One Precious Life (OPL) Academy is an employment accelerator providing practical and scalable solutions to meet the talent demands of Nigeria’s construction industry. We are founded on the belief that Nigerian artisans can deliver services to global standards if given access to the right skills and opportunities anchored on industry-recognized standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Forklift Operator (Male / Female)
Locations: Abuja, Enugu (Ama), Lagos (Ikeja, Mushin), Benin – Edo, Owerri – Imo, Oyo (Asejire), Ogun (Ota), Maiduguri – Borno, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Ilorin – Kwara, Minna – Niger, Kano (Challawa), Jos – Plateau, Yola – Adamawa, Makurdi – Benue, Onitsha – Anambra, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
Resumption: August, 2022
- OPL Academy is undergoing a nationwide recruitment exercise for Forklift Operators.
- Forklift Operators will be responsible for driving forklifts used in warehouses, factories, depots, breweries and other industrial sites and for ensuring the proper maintenance of their vehicles.
- Should possess an SSCE or higher qualification
- 4 – 5 years work experience.
- Should be aged within 18 years and 55 years
- Should be able to read and write
- Should be physically fit
- Should have good eye sight
- Should possess a Class D or G driver’s license (for experienced forklift operators)
- Should possess a Certificate of Competency (for experienced forklift operators).
Minimum Gross Salary of N70,000 / month, HMO, Group Life Insurance, Pension, NSITF, NHF, Group Personal Accident Scheme (GPA)
Deadline: 10th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- For enquiries, please contact us at 0817 586 6059.
- This job opportunity is open to Experienced Forklift Operators and Female Candidates (experienced or inexperienced)
- Inexperienced female applicants are in high demand and are welcome to apply and undergo a two-week driving training program.