Food Concepts commenced operations in 2001. From inception, our aim has been clear-cut and focused: to revolutionize the food sector in West Africa and to deliver extraordinary satisfaction to our stakeholders. Since launching in 2004, Chicken Republic (Subsidiary of Food concepts) has already opened 55 stores in Nigeria and Ghana. On this basis, we are proud of the brand’s hard-earned reputation as the fastest growing chicken QSR in West Africa and the number 1 chicken QSR in Nigeria (both in revenues and number of outlets). In addition, Chicken Republic was ranked as one of Nigeria’s top 20 brands across all categories (Financial Standards Awards 2009).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Store Support Officer
Locations: Dutse Alhaji, Kubwa 1 & 2 – Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure co-ordination and execution of store administrative tasks including but not limited to accounting i.e. P n l report, daily stock management report, GP report, reports from FP and A, Inventory, support office and other clerical roles in restaurant operation.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing store documentations and transmitting same to Head Office.
- Posting of invoices and all other inter- stores transfers to the system (ERP)
- Completing daily cash reconciliation and daily cash banking.
- Managing weekly petty cash and float.
- Assist in the computation of monthly GP report.
- Collaborate with Finance Department and initiate timely preparation of Management report.
- Supervise stock movement from receipts to its utilization and ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in the monthly stock take exercise.
- Follow up with external vendors and government agencies on matters affecting the stores.
- Ensure daily Stock receiving, Stock control and update of all stock record
- Daily Stock Variance Report and weekly stock report – documentation and update
- Assist Store Managers in Forecasting and Line Scheduling
- Weekly ordering and stock requisition
- Update all entry on the Company ERP system. Ensure correctness and accuracy of data entry into the system.
General Store Administration:
- Collating Recruitment documentation, leave request etc and send to HR for verification
- Maintaining Store Notice Board i.e. important contact details such as store hospital, staff meal roaster,
- Police contact, Deloitte Tip-Off are on the board
- Waste collection bills submitted in the stores
- Hand over of the cheques to vendors as cheques are sometimes left in the store undelivered to Vendors
- Routinely check the register of the Security guards and their appearances.
- Only Accounting graduates will be considered.
- Strong knowledge of Inventory Management in Food and beverage service company
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in s resource allocation.
- Strong proficiency in MS i.e. use of Excel, Power Point and Word, etc.
- 0 – 1 year experience in Accounts ONLY
- Membership of the Hospitality Professional Certification – HORECAB, or any other relevant hospitality certification will be an added advantage.
Deadline: 31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply