The Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) is the umbrella organisation for the engineering profession in Nigeria. It looks after the professional needs of all Engineers in their vide spectrum of specializations through structured initiatives in membership and other high professional standard and ethical practices.
We are recruiting competent, self-motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Internal Audit Unit
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To manage operational risks, protect the society’s assets and minimize losses through the development and implementation of adequate and firm internal control measures.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- A professional certificate such as ICAN, ANAN, ACA, ACCA is a prerequisite.
- A Higher degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ post-graduation relevant experience in audit and internal control.
- Must possess strong analytical and account reconciliation skills
- Must be computer literate Must possess a high level of integrity
- Must have held a comparable senior position in a relevant organization.
Deadline: 23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Credentials and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Send via email to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who satisfy the above requirements and have not served the Society as full-time Staff previously should send their applications
- Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.