United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is Nigeria’s oldest oil service company having began operations in the western Niger Delta in the early 1960’s and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1971. The company has over 50 years of continuous operations specialising in land and swamp 2D, 3D and 4D seismic data acquisition and has conducted seismic surveys for all the major oil companies operating in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The is a challenging position involving a variety of tasks in all aspects of Auditing / Accounting.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication and reporting skills. He or she will possess a high level of integrity and honesty.
- Minimum of Second Class University Degree or an HND in Accounting or other related discipline.
- Professional Certifications such as; ACA, ACCA, ICAN will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 2 years and above experience in Internal Audit Function.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven record as an Internal Auditor, coupled with experience of Sage accounts package.
- High level of integrity and demonstrable professionalism.
- Knowledge of auditing and legal standards within an upstream Oil/Gas company would be an advantage.
- Attention to detail, excellent analytical skills in a fast-paced environment combined with sound independent judgement.
- Willingness to travel and operate in challenging environments.
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft office.
Deadline: 15th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: HR@unitedgeophysical.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.