Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT / Telecoms Support Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Provide first and second line (Installations, Moves, Additions, Changes and Deletions requests IMACD) support to Project team members in BOC/LOC
- Keep a record and manage project IT Asset
- Assist with the implement the Project IT/Telecoms Plan
- Assist in inspecting Telecoms systems installations on the field covering the following systems: Tetra Radio System, Public Access System, Electronic
- Access Control System, Closed Circuit TV System, IT Telephony system, Data network, Wireless network, Data cabling (UTP), Fiber Optics (FOC),
- Environmental Monitoring System, Earthing system, Microwave System, Marine Radio System, IPTV System
- Assist in the coordination of the development of the engineering deliverables for the telecommunications scope throughout the Capital Project’s lifecycle. That includes but is not limited to the DCAF mandatory deliverables.
- Assist in the safe decommissioning of the Construction Telecoms systems.
- Support in the Handover of the Permanent Telecoms scope to the Asset Operations team (P2A) including FAT/SAT activities during commissioning
- and startup.
- IT/Telecoms Support Engineer shall support in the validation of Telecoms installations in line with project scope
- The IT/Telecoms Support Engineer is required to demonstrate visible understanding of all required standards as well as personal commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment.
Candidates MUST meet the requirement, especially in the following areas:
- Knowledge of typical IT infrastructure and Telecom solutions.
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in the IT/Telecoms space and the industry and Company’s technical standards.
- Experience with inspecting Telecoms systems installations on the field covering the following systems: Tetra Radio System, Public Access System, Electronic Access Control System, Closed Circuit TV System, IT Telephony system, Data network, Wireless network, Data cabling (UTP), Fiber Optics (FOC), Environmental Monitoring System, Earthing system, Microwave System, Marine Radio System, IPTV System.
- Previous experience as field IT support engineer
- Working knowledge of the IT UNITE NG environment is a must
- Previous exposure in project engineering or discipline engineering role is also highly desirable.
- Past Asset Operations organization experience is also desirable.
- Knowledge of end user computing hardware (laptops/desktop/printer/switches/accessories)
- ITIL Certification is an advantage
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Online Administration skill is an advantage.
- Typical IT infrastructure and Telecom solutions.
- Regulatory environment in the IT/Telecoms space and the industry and Company technical standards.
- HSSE in Projects.
Leadership and Interpersonal skills:
- Sound problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Service-oriented and customer-focused
- Effectively establishes and handles contacts with stakeholders of all types in the organization.
- Communicates effectively and understands the needs of non-technical internal clients.
Deadline: 10th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online