The Nigeria Society of Engineers (NSE) is the umbrella organisation for the engineering profession in Nigeria. It looks after the professional needs of all Engineers in their vide spectrum of specializations through structured initiatives in membership and other high professional standard and ethical practices.
We are recruiting competent, self-motivated and result oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Library Officer
Location: National Engineering Centre, Abuja
- To undertake all functions relating to the administration and management of the Nigerian Society of Engineers’ library.
- Have a minimum of Second-Class Lower division Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- A Master’s degree from a recognized Institution in Library Science or Library and Information Science would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of four (4) years post-qualification relevant experience in a similar job position.
- Demonstrate evidence of strong academic and administrative leadership, initiative and creativity in library policy formulation as well as good human relation.
- Provide evidence of membership of Professional body/bodies in Library management recognized by the Federal Government
- Be of impeccable character and proven integrity.
- Be proficient in Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
Deadline: 23rd August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with Curriculum Vitae, copies of Credentials and names and addresses of three referees to:
The Executive Secretary,
Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE),
National Engineering Centre,
Labour House – National Mosque Road,
Central Business District, Abuja.
Send via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only candidates who satisfy the above requirements and have not served the Society as full-time Staff previously should send their applications
- Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.