IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Credit Control
Location: Lagos (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- IHS Towers is expanding our global footprint and we are seeking an individual to join our team in Nigeria as Manager, Credit Control.
- The Manager, Credit Control will manage and coordinate credit control functions/ activities to ensure prompt and timely payments by customers.
- Ensure submitted invoices are returned on time to Accounts Receivable (AR) for posting.
- Ensure customer invoices are delivered in line with Master Lease Agreements (MLAs).
- Implement an effective collection process that ensures customers pay on time.
- Prepare monthly Aged Debtors Analysis (ADA) report showing invoices due and overdue.
- Review and send monthly customer statements.
- Ensure debtors are effectively and efficiently managed by the Credit Control team.
- Demonstrate and apply good understanding of financial terms as contained in MLAs with customers.
- Ensure prompt receipt of remittance advices including WHT deducted on all invoices.
- Ensure a quality filing system is maintained for safety and easy retrieval of documents.
- Resolve and reconcile areas of dispute with customers and collate a detailed dispute tracker.
- Prepare cash forecasts.
- Provision of all samples as evidence of compliance with all Sox controls
- Prepare reports/ analyses as requested by management from time to time.
- Completion of annual and interim audit and other due diligence exercise.
- Develop ideas that will ensure the simplification of processes with view to removing bottlenecks in processes.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Manager, Revenue Management.
Key Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree / Higher National Diploma (HND) in Accounting or related discipline.
- ICAN/ ACCA qualification will be an asset.
- +7-8 years’ relevant experience.
- Collaboration & Teamwork
- Financial Acumen
- Fraud Detection & Control
- Complaints Management
- Contract Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Use of MS Office Tools
- Customer Focus – People demonstrating this competency understand & exceed our customers’ needs. They develop trusted, reliable & collaborative relationships. They are consistently operating to the highest standards of service & delivery.
- Innovation – People demonstrating this competency constantly seek new & improved ways to deliver our products & services. They champion engineering & skills development, and work to create a collaborative and supportive operating environment.
- Integrity – People demonstrating this competency are open & honest in everything they do. They support financially & environmentally sustainable growth. They make socially responsible decisions and treat their stakeholders with respect.
- Be Bold – People demonstrating this competency are thorough in analyses & decision-making. They are courageous in expanding existing markets & developing new ones. They confidently pursue appropriate financial returns and are forward-thinking and ambitious.
Deadline: 25th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online