An emerging Microfinance Bank, located at Toru-Orue, Sagbama LGA, Bayelsa State urgently requires the services of highly qualified candidates to fill the position below in the Management Team of the Bank:
Job Title: Manager, Internal Audit / Inspection
Job ID.: WMFB/HIA/04
Location: Toru-Orue, Sagbama LGA – Bayelsa
- Sound knowledge of banking activities & regulatory requirements in the microfinance banking sector.
- B.Sc / HND in Banking, Accounting, Business Administration. Economics, etc.
- Possession of professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACCA, ACA, CPA and Master’s Degree would be added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience microfinance banker would be added
- Certification as microfinance banker would be added advantage
- Candidates should be computer literate.
- Age: 35 – 40 years.
Deadline: 5th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Job reference number as the subject of the email.
Hard copies of Applications can be submitted at:
No 1, Nanaye Dickson Road,
Toru Orua, Sagbama,
Applications should consist of:
- Application Letter
- Comprehensive up-to-date Curriculum Vitae showing candidate’s experience, place and date of birth, duly signed and to which photocopies of credentials should be attached.
- The names and contact addresses (including e-mail and telephone (GSM) numbers) of three reputable referees, including your last employer.
Note: Multiple applications are not allowed.